The After School Project is committed to respecting the privacy and security of all visitors to our website. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to protect your privacy and to provide you with choices about how that information is shared.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by The After School Project, as described below.
Types of Information Requested:
- Users may visit the website without giving The After School Project any personal information. However, users will need to register to gain access to certain content.
- The After School Project will collect information such as name, title, employer, mailing address, telephone numbers, fax number and email address information voluntarily provided by individuals who register on The After School Project 's website.
How Your Personal Information Is Used:
- The AfterSchoolProject.org does not disclose to third parties any information it gathers from the website which could be used to track your individual access and navigation of our site.
- The AfterSchoolProject.org may use email and street addresses voluntarily provided by site visitors to notify them of updates, products, services or upcoming events. Site registrants who do not wish to receive such notifications via email or regular mail can choose to opt out of receiving such information at any time including at the time of registration, or upon receipt of any promotional materials.
- We do not sell, rent, share, or willfully disclose personally identifiable information you provide on this site to third parties. However, as a National Program Office supported by The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, we reserve the right to share information you provide with the Foundation for the purposes of grant making and support program related activities. Non-personally identifiable visitor data may be collected and used in the aggregate to help shape and direct the authorship of articles, to facilitate strategic planning and to assist in the creation and maintenance of content.